Job Reference QLD/MER262863/17
Closing date December 21, 2017
Location Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - West
Contact (07) 3377 9333
About this job
You will have responsibility for following some of the below key tasks:
- Executive Assistant to the Principal.
- Diary management.
- Organising travel.
- Organising meetings.
- Taking minutes.
- Preparing agendas.
- Coordinating recruitment selection interviews and all associated paperwork.
- Corporate card reconciliation.
- Manage filing and electronic storage of documents and other duties as directed by the Principal.
To apply please provide the following information:
- a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under how you will be assessed in the attached role description.