About this job
We seek two dedicated and passionate German Teachers (Primary), who will be based at a school in the Gympie Geographic Area. The roles will service a multiple number of schools in the local Gympie Geographic area. One role is temporary part time (the fraction will range from 0.2 to 0.6 FTE depending on school final allocations), the other is temporary full time.
Our ideal applicants will have German Proficiency, however teachers with experience in teaching German to primary school students will also be considered.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply:
- Click the 'Apply Now' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education and Training reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**