03 9720 6200
About this job
Expression of Interest to teach the 22307VIC Certificate III in Acting (Screen) Year 1 or 2 for the Peninsula, Mullum, Brimbank and IMV clusters.
- Elisabeth Murdoch College Langwarrin, MBCTA Youth Theatre, Boronia,
- Taylors Lakes SC
- Canterbury Girls SC.
DAYS AND HOURS OF WORK:
- 3 hours for one class but can be more.
- Teaching is generally on Wednesday - VET in Schools days.
- Merilyn Brend, CEO and principal teacher
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES/POSITION PURPOSE:
- Delivery of the 22307VIC Certificate III in Acting (Screen) Year 1 and/or Year 2.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The successful applicant will have a background in drama teaching, vocational competencies in Film and Television, including acting and directing.
- Year 2 teachers must have worked within the Film and Television Industry.
- TAE Certificate IV Workplace Trainer and Assessor is a Government mandatory requirement.
- The applicant will have a current police check/working with children check which is within their VIT registration.
- First Aid certification would be advantageous.
- The applicant will have an ABN.
The successful applicant will teach students from Year 10 to 13 using the delivery modes of the Australian College of Dramatic Arts:
- follow and help with philosophies and culture of the business
- preparedness to learn appropriate knowledge and skills for delivery of the courses
- reporting – interim and end of course reports
- assessment – maintain assessment records for student competencies
- undergo professional development training in the delivery of the courses
Interested applicants should send their CV to Merilyn Brend.