2019 Theme: ‘Unleash Your Potential’
The most successful leaders have the courage to step out of their comfort zones and unleash their potential. Your ability to adapt to new circumstances, demonstrate resilience and have an aptitude to learn new skills will help you stand out. In doing so, you will create an inspirational environment that will encourage other women to rise beyond their capabilities.
Master essential management skills and build the resilience to step out of your comfort zone and into a leadership position.
Unleash your potential with stimulating workshops, insightful case studies, expert commentaries and dynamic panel discussions.
- Leverage your strengths and define your legacy
- Optimise performance with limited resources
- Balance your personal and professional priorities
- Practical strategies for career progression
We’re bringing together an inspiring lineup of education luminaries to help unlock your capabilities and pave the way to leadership.
Featured speakers include:
- Karen Poutasi, Chief Executive Officer, NZQA
- Jan Thomas, Vice-Chancellor, Massey University
- Liz Gosling, Chief Information Officer, Auckland University of Technology
- Jim Peters, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Maori, University of Auckland
- and many more!