Date June 8, 2018 - June 26, 2018
Time 9:00am - 3:30pm
Various dates and locations available.
- Determine strengths and gaps in their current school EOTC safety management system to align with good practice;
- Gain new knowledge regarding the shift in Risk Management thinking;
- Explore the importance of staff competence for EOTC;
- Consider the use of outside providers;
- Understand the importance of good communication and decision-making, including during critical incidents; and
- Determine actions required to ensure their school system meets good practice.
EONZ members $130 pp - single staff attendance ($100 pp for 2 or more staff from the same school)
Non-members $160 pp
Education Outdoors New Zealand
03 423 3141