Date May 18, 2018 - May 25, 2018
Time 9:00am - 3:00pm
Various dates and locations available.
- Creating and sustaining a collaborative team culture
- Instilling the expectation of continuous improvement
- Building independence and developing problem solving skills in your team members
- Communication styles – verbal and non-verbal
- Giving timely and effective feedback
- Dealing with conflict in a constructive way
- Making the most of team time – encouraging active participation
- Effective use of non-contact time
- Managing and protecting your time
- Avoiding burnout
This seminar has been specifically designed for leaders and aspiring leaders in ECE services.