The ANZELA Conference Committee would like to invite you to submit an abstract to conduct a concurrent presentation at the 2017 ANZELA Conference, which is set to be held from October 3 - 5, at the NSW Teachers Federation Conference Centre, Surry Hills, NSW.
The theme for this year's conference is 'Education Law for a Safe World'.
The Conference aims to provide an opportunity to share the issues, struggles, successes and insights that striving for a safe educational world produces.
This Conference presents an opportunity for practitioners and theorists to present their thoughts and experiences.
The Conference will feature peer review and non-peer review papers, presented in concurrent sessions, panel sessions and scenarios that will allow question and answer interactions.
The Committee would like to encourage anyone who is interested in presenting, to submit an abstract for review.
Abstract submission will close on Friday, April 7.
Conference Theme and Abstracts
The Conference Committee is seeking submissions relating to the following Conference streams under the theme, 'Education Law for a Safe World':
- Safe Where? At home, on campus, in school and on tours and excursions
- Safe When? Working hours, break time, out of hours
- Safe for Whom? Students, parents, staff and the community
- Safe from Whom? Students, parents, staff and the community
- Safe from What? Bullying, threats, discrimination, violence and radicalisation
- How Safe? Safety rights and responsibilities, according to what standards, too safe?
To download the Call for Abstracts Information Kit or to submit an abstract for review, please visit the Conference Website at www.anzelaconference.com.au.
In you have any questions about submitting an abstract for the 2017 ANZELA Conference, please contact GEMS Event Management Australia on +61 2 9744 5252; or send an email to the 2017 ANZELA Conference Coordinator, Melda Kocataskin at firstname.lastname@example.org.