About this job
As the Project Officer, Technical you will have responsibility for the following:
- Undertake and contribute to specific projects and or activities as allocated by the Manager, including planning and initiating activities of projects in line with project objectives and timelines.
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders in relation to operational issues and ensure that project deliverables are met.
- Review project outcomes on an ongoing basis and adjust for contingencies to maintain client driven project requirements.
- Provide technical knowledge in installation, configuration, maintenance, expansion or upgrades of ICT for schools. This includes support and technical evaluation of school ICT and how it fits in the departmental Enterprise Platform and providing technical support for ICT pilots and trials as required for projects or new ICT.
- Contribute to the delivery and implementation of improved technical support forclients, ensuring all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures and agreed service levels are met. Provide advanced skills in the areas of operational responses to emerging needs, fault diagnosis and failure and proactively initiate remedial action.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standardised processes, approaches, documented procedures and other related project and technical documentation.
Proven experience and high level of knowledge of
Knowledge of and ability to apply
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role as detailed in “How you will be assessed” in context with the responsibilities under “Your Role”.
Contact Name: Ashleigh Smith, Manager 07 3034 5003
Closing date: Monday, 31 July 2017
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.