About this job
The Arundel State School was established in 1994 and is situated within the Parkwood and Arundel area on Queensland’s Gold Coast. This is an urban area that continues to experience significant building growth and development. The school and wider community are comprised of a broad range of cultural backgrounds. The school enjoys a very positive reputation, with over 1160 students benefiting from our caring and inclusive school culture.
Students across the full range of abilities and needs benefit from the school learning program, sourced from the national curriculum and local needs. Our extensive learning program is based on academic development, cultural experiences, sporting opportunities, community leadership and personal development.
For more information, please visit Arundel State School.
About the Role
Your application should specifically address each selection criterion listed below.
Within the context of the role described above, the ideal applicant will be someone who has:
- Demonstrated capacity to provide curriculum leadership leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Capacity to use strategic thinking and analytical skills to contribute to educational outcomes at the school level.
- Capacity to manage effectively human, financial and physical resources to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated support for and the capacity to develop and maintain an organisational culture based on ethical professional and personal behaviours and corporate values. (Do not write to Point 5 in your written application. Point 5 will be addressed through referee checks and elaborated on at interview)
Your Application must include:
Please ensure that you apply online by using the 'Apply Now' button below.
- A current resume (maximum 3 pages)
- Contact details for 2 referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role under 'How You Will Be Assessed' in the attached role description.
Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Information on registration requirements is available HERE.