About this job
The role of the Project Officer is to:
- Lead a team of technical staff to ensure publication of Curriculum into the Classroom (C2C) digital materials meet scheduled deadlines
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure materials are of a high quality
- Liaise with team leaders to schedule the release of C2C materials into the department's online delivery channels
- Provide regular reports to the C2C leadership team
The ideal applicant will have:
- Previous experience in web development and multimedia production
- A solid understanding of the following:
- Quality assurance processes
- Web design and troubleshooting techniques
- Procedural documentation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and remain current with multimedia and web design technologies and methodology.
- An understanding of:
- javas.cript, basic JQuery
- .NET (favourable)
To apply please provide the following information:
• a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
• a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under how you will be assessed in the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.