About this job
Pacific Pines State High School is a happy, friendly school where strong relationships exist between staff, parents and students. We believe that these relationships underpin the teaching and learning journey which in turn creates a strong, positive school culture.
Throughout your child’s journey at Pacific Pines State High School, they will be challenged, extended, supported and encouraged to be the best they can be. We will aim to nurture your child’s talents in a thoughtful and caring environment with the intention of seeing your child grow into a confident adult, capable of contributing to their family and community.
For more information, please visit Pacific Pines State High School.
As Head of Department you will focus on curriculum leadership; develop the quality of teaching and learning and nurture positive relationships between students, teachers and stakeholders.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green 'Apply online' button below, enter your personal details and as per School’s request, applicants are required to submit the following:
- A brief resume (maximum 3 pages) including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed” in the attached Role Description.
Please also note the following:
- Applicants need to be a current Queensland Government employee to be eligible to apply.
- Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Employees Requiring Placement will be considered on merit.
URLRole Description Head of Department (Generic), Various Schools, State Schools Division 14010.docx