About this job
Temporary full-time position available for Years 7-10
Mathematics, PDHPE, Music, Technology Teacher
or combinations of the above.
An ability to teach Religious Education will be an advantage.
St Philomena’s School is a co-educational Catholic School catering for students from Years K to 10.
Applications are invited from fully qualified teachers to fill this position at St Philomena’s School, commencing Monday 24 April (or sooner) and concluding Friday 15 December 2017.
● Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
● Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
● Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student manage;
● Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
● Possess a Working With Children Check Clearance;
● Willingness to work across the K-10 span, if required.
● Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications and the ability to teach Religious Education or willing to commence this study. This is required for Religious Education teaching.
An application form (for a Teaching Position) must be obtained from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website http://www.arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions.
For further details about the position contact email@example.com
Please email application including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and desirable criteria, outlining your suitability for the position/s which will include nominated referees, one to be a Parish Priest to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 30 March 2017.
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening