Contribute to EducationHQ
Do you care about education and love writing? It could be a case study, a review, an opinion, a classroom story, a professional learning experience, a technology review, an excursion, incursion or camp experience, your reaction to a topical issue or even a highlight from your own or a colleague’s career. Whatever it is, we’d love to hear about it.
How to contribute
- Create an EducationID or sign in to your existing account.
- Create a new article from your dashboard.
- Enter a headline and short description (an introduction to your article), select a category and select which EducationHQ sites you believe it is relevant to.
- Click Next. Check details are correct.
- Click Save & Next.
- Enter your article text.
- Select the appropriate attributes from the list below it.
- Click Save & Next. Upload any images or videos that are relevant to the article.
- Your article will be reviewed by our team.
Your article may be edited for clarity and space. Please ensure your full name and email address are accurate in your user account settings for proper crediting. Any problems? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The editors of EducationHQ Australia, Australian Teacher Magazine, EducationHQ New Zealand and EducationHQ Student are seeking contributions on a freelance basis. If you're interested in having your writing published across our network of education publications, please submit a sample of your writing via email.